Bluetooth Qualification Testing
With over 20 years’ experience in Qualification, EUREX can provide a fully managed Bluetooth Qualification testing and consultancy service as detailed below. Our customers include Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc, TomTom, Parrot, Laird and Sepura.
Test Planning and Documentation
Testing and Support
Compliance Folder Review
Listing Support and Consultancy
EUREX UK Ltd has service agreements in place with several recognised BQTFs around the world ensuring that you get the best service and price no matter where you are located. Our in-house Bluetooth Qualification Consultant (BQC) can provide assistance from design review right through to the formal compliance folder review and declaration process.
We provide a completely managed service from the start of your testing project to the completion of your listing. Our aim is to help you qualify your project in the simplest and most cost effective way possible in keeping with our commitment to quality.
We can provide you with a quotation that covers all of your qualification requirements. Please contact us at the start of your project to allow us provide the best and most efficient service available.
- Product Scope and Design Review – helping developers define the Bluetooth capability and what chipset/stack vendors to use
- Defining the features to be supported – Feature support using the ICS (Implementation Conformance Statements)
- Supporting tests at the recognised BQTFs for RF/RF-PHY
- Running Profile Tuning Suite (PTS) tests in our lab
- Supporting Protocol Conformance testing at a BQTF
- Debug of failure results
- Extended Interoperability testing – through a 3rd party EUREX UK Ltd can provide testing against a large product database to ensure interoperability in the market.
- Compliance Folder Review by our in house BQC (Bluetooth Qualification Consultant)
- Declaration listing support Service
- Compliance Folder management for the life span of the product